ICPO services continue during Covid 19
During this stressful and anxious time for Irish prisoners overseas and families, the ICPO Maynooth and London offices want to let you know that although our offices are currently closed, we are continuing to provide support, advice and information to Irish prisoners and their families and we are still contactable by phone, email and by post.
We will reply to everyone though it might take us a little longer. In addition, we are unable to visit Irish prisoners overseas at this time but will visit as many people as we can when it is safe to do so. We are postponing our Family Day due to take place in June to later in the year but continue to support families by phone and email.
We are continuing to provide the following services:
- Resettlement support for Irish people in prison to help them plan ahead for their release and return to Ireland and working with our colleagues in Crosscare, SafeHome and other organisations to help them access services when they arrive in Ireland
- Information and support to prisoners on a wide range of issues
- Keeping in contact with prisoners by letters, emails and newsletters
- Hardship grants for prisoners who have no other means of support to help with phone calls, stamps and basic necessities
- Monitoring repatriation applications
- Support and information for families of prisoners.
If you are a family member of an Irish prisoner, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you know any Irish person in prison overseas or the family member of an Irish prisoner, please pass on our details to them.
Tel: +353 1 505 3156
Tel: +44 207 482 5528